Thursday, April 10, 2008

5D


Okay, so i ordered my new camera (canon 5d) yesterday afternoon around 3pm. I clicked on the "one night shipping" option because it's free. I don't know why because it is usually cost around $30-40.

Today, after photography meeting at school, I come back home, watch T.V., and then the bell rang. MY 5D IS HERE! Nice. Super fast. Love it.

Finally, I got my dream camera. It's been in my wish-list for over 2 years.

What's so good in this camera?
  • The dynamic range is awesome
  • Full frame censor
  • 12 MP.
  • Free 2 CF card of 4 GB.
  • camera bag
  • lens cleaning tools
  • The most important thing, I can make money from it
Here are some photos from Canon 5D. Photo by Sworup and Me







Thank God for my camera. Perfect timing. Thanks to my dad and mom.

21

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Free shipping is love. Your pictures are great. I'll be sure to drop by again!

Peace.

mysterious said...

:D