Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daniel & Erin Maternity Session

Dec. 13 was an exciting day for me. It was the day of my first maternity photo shoot!

When Daniel & Erin asked me to capture this special time in their life, I was so excited and nervous too. But the session turned out great.

Daniel & Erin were so easy to shoot. Erin is so energetic and full of life. Her smile definitely lights up a room.

Above all, I wanted the two to be comfortable. So we did the session at their home in Cleveland. I wanted to do some outside shots, but it was raining, so we adapted and did all inside shots.

It worked out great though; the house is older and has a really cool vintage vibe.


Daniel was so fun! He and Erin are a great match. He has a sense of humor that complements Erin's vivacious spirit so well; he kept us all laughing.






The baby's name is Max, and they are expecting him on or around Valentine's Day. What an amazing Valentine's Day gift!






I had so much fun doing this session and I learned a lot. Maternity shoots are challenging, but they are really special. It is an honor to be able to capture this time in people's lives.

Congrats, Daniel & Erin!

** Thanks to Shashank for letting me borrow a light set!

0 comments: