Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Couple thoughts


  1. I decided that, i will not ask for free shoes from Nike anymore. If they still want to give me, they will give me.
  2. I decided that, i will not buy an iPhone until after August. Even though, my current phone is already acting weird.
  3. I decided that, i might come back and do my video blog again. (yeah...i used to do that)
  4. I decided that, จะขายไนกี้คู่เก่าๆที่ยังไม่ได้ใส่และไม่ชอบซะ แล้วเอาเงินมาซื้อ Adidas ถูกๆใส่เล่นเสก็ตแทน...
  5. I decided that...this should be the last one.
peace out!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooooo dont sell ur shoes ?
any 7.5/8 size shoes? my brother wants nike shoes from ur collection heheheeee


anyways, dont buy iphone .. dont tihnk its worth it.

andddddddddd my pic is all gummy candies ><