Sunday, January 6, 2008

HARBOR



Well...today i went to Pigeon Forge to shop. Not really shop cuz' i don't have a lot of money. I walked in to the Nike Factory store, and i saw Nike SB "Harbor" on the shelf. This shoe shouldn't be in this regular Nike shop. It supposed to sell only in the skateboard shop. I only saw two pairs on the size 9 shelf, and it's only $29.99 each! Which is about 990 Thai Baht, so i couldn't resist. I bought both pairs. The reason i bought this because, I want this since it first came out, and i thought they was gonna send me some of these, but they weren't.

I realized that last year, i only get 4 pairs of free Nike SB. Before that i used to get up to 30-40 pairs. I don't know what happened. I guess, i'm not important to them anymore.

I will tell this story again on my next blog. The story about NIKE SB and PREDUCE and Me. :)

1 comments:

mysterious said...

becareful if its fake... cux i see fake shoes in china all the time.